9/06/2009

Two cards - same sketch

I have a couple of birthdays in the beginning of September, my brother this last Friday and a newly found friend on Tuesday. So I made two cards out of the same sketch. This one which I found at the Firecracker Designs homepage. I also used similar techniques and design elements. It saved me time and it is really cool to see how the cards ended up similar but not the same.

Happy Day kopiera

Recipe: Papers; Bazzill, Coredination, Daisy Bucket. Stamps; Inkido, Inkadinkado, MM. Mis; Kaiser Kraft rheinstones, stickles, Nestabilities, lace.

Grattis bror Recipe: Papers; Bazzill, Coredination, MME. Stamp; Inkido. Mis; Ribbon, stickles, Nestabilities, MME button.

The last one says Happy Birthday and is for my brother. I forgot to phone him on his big day (I only now realized!!! :O). I hope the card arrived safely and in time…

I’m off phoning my little brother.

Tesa

2 comments:

Donna Moore said...

These are beautiful! I love the colors you chose, they look like two completely different layouts!! You go girl!

Ursula said...

Nice job using the sketches, Tesa! They are both really great, and I love that one of them is a masculine card! Nice work! :o)