8/23/2009

Super Sketchy Sunday

If you came here for The Character Cafe Blog Hop, you are at the right place. You can find the Blog Hop post HERE.

Sunday means a super sketch from Pam at 365 cards. I followed it pretty close. The pink colors came out a little strange, but I guess it’s the bad light. Charming 2This is the one thing I’ve accomplished today. Except sneezing. I got a cold – again. I’m keeping my fingers crossed it’s a quick one. I don’t have time for this!

I’m off for bed. Have a beautiful new week, and may it be bug free!

9 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fabulous card!

Piali said...

Beautiful card!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the vintage feel of this. Love the lace and the heart, all of it. Super job. Feel better soon. Hope it's just the sniffles and not a full-blown cold. Sending hugs and soup!

Tasia D said...

I hope your sneezies leave you soon! You did a beautiful job on the sketch - it's so cute!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Oh! this is gorgeous.

~amy~ said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Tesa!!! Lovely details, as always!!! Hope you get over your cold soon, they are such a pain.

STAMPING SAM said...

Lovew the bling! Beautiful card!

Vicky said...

this is gorgeous!!! i LOVE it!

Tutu Crafts said...

Love the orange, pink, and yellow! Sweet like Shurbert!