8/03/2009

A Page in Time and day 156

The second paper line in the August Kit from A Page in Time is Dream Street Papers, Sam. Beautiful double sided thick papers! I used them to make a double about our walk in Old City of Stockholm. Everything used is included in the August kit.

0809TesaBSamHela I made a quick card this morning inspired by the ad challenge at 365 cards. I colored the image a week ago or so, when I got my new copics, so now I only had to put it together. At once I saw the ad, I knew that this bouquet of flowers was perfect.

Friend Have a great day!

12 comments:

Piali said...

Congrats Tesa!!! enjoy your kit. Love the layout. Great bouquet of flowers..

Janice said...

Cheers to you on winning the kit! This one too, is gorgeous! Love the distressed vintage look.

~amy~ said...

I love your layout and your card...gorgeous!!!! Excellent coloring!

Fi said...

Congrats on your win - love your take on the challenge for today.
Hugs
Fi

Unknown said...

First things first Tesa your card is lovely. I really like the colours that you chose. Next, congrats on your win at 365 this week.
Hugs
Michelle

PCM said...

Lovely card. TFS
Congrats on your win on the blog. Way to go!!

Carolyn V said...

Gorgeous layout (your son is so adorable!) and the card is awesome. You're right, those flowers are perfect... but so is your background and that tag. Very nice ~ and congrats on your win!

Tutu Crafts said...

Love the vintage feel! The combo of paper and image is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Your card is simply stunning, WOW!!!! and congratulations on being drawn to recieve a kit, I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Kristen H said...

Love your page and your card. Your combos of paper and images are great! Way to go on winning!!!

Evelin said...

Love the bouquet of flowers!

Anonymous said...

Hej vännen! Oj vad mycket som har hänt här, jättefina alster du skapat, igen! Gillar alla jättemycket och du är såååå duktig!

Ha det gott och sköt om dig!
Kramisar Susanne