1/15/2008

Oj, oj, oj - var ska jag börja???

There has been a lot of fun stuff going on the last two days. First and foremost a bunch of people, (well, four) have granted me the "You make my day award" which made me totally excited and happy!

The award is:

"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

There are a LOT of wonderful blogs on my daily tour and here are ten beautiful blogs
http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/ - the most WONDERFUL cards!!!

Another GREAT thing - actually totally AMAZING is that my mum and dad are giving me the fee for the two day course and crop event Scrapevent of Scandinavia http://www.scrapevent.se/ . I am so excited that I really don't know what to say, but thanks and it will be a blast! Wohooo!!!

I have also made a card which I think turned out really great. It's for my Niece who turns 3 next week. Bright colors and some sparkle is what a three year old woman needs! And a dragon. I tried to scraplift this week's card jacked on Kort i fokus, but I didn't do a very good job. BUT the card was such a great inspiration.



9 comments:

Lisbet said...

Vilken underbar giraff och kort. Hur snyggt som helst

Anonymous said...

Gulliga Du, tack så mycket.
Vilket fint kort du fått till. Härligt mysiga färger.
*kram*

Unknown said...

Tack Tesa för utmärkelsen!! Jag har aldrig varit med om något sån´t här, vet inte ens om jag har 10 bloggar som jag besöker!

Hur snälla föräldrar har du då?? Vilken present!! WOW!! Jag vill också!
Och kortet!! Så fint det är! Great minds think alike!! :)
Hoppas att du har en bra dag! Kram

The Dolphin Inn said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog and thankyou for the awar how sweet, love your blog girl - saved it to my faves so that I can stop by regularly, I am a lilybean addict too !!!!!, love the cute card yyou made XXX

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card is fabulous! Love the colours.

LadyDi said...

Tack gulliga du för utmärkelsen! Härligt kort du gjort och gissa om vi är många som avundas dig dina föräldrar;-)

Elzie said...

Tack så jättemycket för awarden!!! Blev jätteglad över den.
Hoppas du får en bra helg vännen.
Kram Elzie

Dolores said...

love the card, awesome blogs.

Anonymous said...

peril prison arising rowing defra modeled guaranteeing solicitation landlocked citizenry burglar
lolikneri havaqatsu