1/13/2013

Thanks and a BOM layout

Hi! Happy Sunday!

I have both a card and a layout to share today. First is a thank you card, I always need a bunch of these.

Thanks

It started as a lift but somewhere on the way, I strayed and the only thing left are the rounded corner… Oh well. Sometimes it’s fun to just keep adding things…

And since I did, and have 1 flower, 6 rhinestones, 2 metal charms, 1 button, 1 pin and 1 angel I can enter this in Use 10 Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

My layout is about a life changing moment in life. I’ve been thinking about a hasty decision I made 17 years ago that is the starting point for the life I live today. I’m so happy I was so frustrated and irritated about my job, my boss and co workers that instead of deciding to stay and study in the town where I had family, friends and an apartment, I accepted a spot at a university in a town I’d never visited three hours away. Just like that. Thank God!

Flytten

So love these Studio Calico papers!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

11 comments:

Annika kort & gott said...

Har varit så extremt dålig på att blogga och kolla bloggar under en lång tid. Nu när jag såg dina alster kom jag på hur mycket jag saknat inspirationen från dig!
kram Annika

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Tesa, amazing card. I love the colors, that flower and the whole vintage feel to your card.

~amy~ said...

Love your embellied filled card....it looks fab.

Your layout is awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! I loveeeeeee your card and your lo!! LOVING how you included the map on your layout!!! GORGEOUS!!!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card and layout! Love the flower on the card and the way you have used the map!

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning card and I love all the dimension on it. Like they say Tesa, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Well done on making that bold and brave move.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Rose said...

your card is stunning!!! love the bloom and stickpin :)

yay for taking a leap of faith and having it turn out awesome :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous card, Tesa! Love the papers and colors and the pop of black. That flower is beautiful, and I really love the look of the two rounded corners. Your layout is gorgeous, too. So love the map, and your use of hexies is genius!

Deepti said...

I am so impressed by this beautiful compilation of embellishments :)
love it :)

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card! I just love the floral accent on it!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tesa! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)