1/21/2013

Masculine Valentines Card

Hi!
Happy, happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I did, we went to visit my parents and it was soooo good to see them. ♥♥♥

Today's card is a masculine Valentines Day Card with no Valentines products what so ever. :) Instead I went with a loving sentiment and used the fabulous Wood Grain background stamp from The Rubber Cafe.


I used the clear emboss technique and I really like the result. 

The canvas tag is from Maya Road and the flower is from Petaloo.

Would you like to work with awesome red rubber like this Wood Grain stamp? Now is your chance! The Rubber Cafe is having a DT call out!  All info can be found HERE!


Thanks for stopping by!
Tesa

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

awesome, perfect male card!!

~amy~ said...

love it....awesome masculine card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that background!!!

Laurel said...

This is wonderful!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the canvas!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Simply beautiful! What a great masculine card suitable for any holiday or occasion.

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the mix of the wood grain and the canvas!

Rose said...

LOVE this one girl :)