1/23/2013

Favorite things layout and a card

Hi!
Midweek already!Time flies! I'm here to share this week's Heartfelt Creations projects. First up is a card using a background stamp and sentiment from the newest collection Countryside Evening, teamed up with some beautiful flowers from previous releases.


I am the way

I adore this burlap stamp for the background!

I am the way 2
HC products: HCDP1 229 Countryside Evening Paper Collection, HCPC 3515 Burlap Background PreCut Set, HCPC 3513 Weathered Fence Post PreCut Set, HCPC 3468 Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set, HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set, HCD 701 Posy Patch Die. Other: Bazzill basic cardstock. Ink: Versa fine onyx black and Weathered wood distress ink. Clear embossing powder and pearls.

And - I made a layout! Yay for me! It is sooo much fun!

It's just a random page of objects I really appreciate right now.


Fem stora... HC products: HCDP1 229 Countryside Evening Paper Collection, HCPC 3468 Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set, HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set, HCD 701 Posy Patch Die. Other: Lace, flower centers and letter stickers from Basic Grey.

Thank you for stopping by my place today. Don’t forget to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out all the gorgeousness made by the Design Team.

Have a fab day!
Tesa

16 comments:

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous, I love how the burlap peaks out under the gorgeous flowers!

Glenda said...

So very pretty! Love how you used the burlap stamp and such gorgeous flowers. Also love the lace you used on your layout!

Janice said...

Love ALL the flowers and your LO is just gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful card!! Those blues are just stunning!!

Cibele Glazer said...

Both of these project are gorgeous. Your layout is spectacular. I really admire your talent with pages! I love that lace border you used!

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! How gorgeous!!!! I love all this flowers and L/O is amazing!
Hugs Nataliya

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! These are just gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the flowers and loving the tags on your lo!!!

Marisa Job said...

Love both projects!! Just gorgeous!!

Rose said...

gorgeous card and layout!!!! :)

merrymstamper said...

Wow!!! another Gorgeous card! love the colours you used!

Unknown said...

The blue is so striking! Love both of these!

Linda said...

Beautiful projects. Beautiful Colors.

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa, these are awesome creations. So love the dimension of the flowers on your card.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

yyam said...

Wow. Gorgeous projects Tesa! :)

Jean Bullock said...

Loved both the card and the layout. Blueutiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, stunning projects, Tesa! Love all those gorgeous flowers!