1/31/2012

My Funny Valentine

Hi! Popping in real quick from Branäs where we are on a little skiing vacation. BAD internet, I had to bring my laptop to the cafeteria to post this. And work some. I’m done working, and let me say it’s a lot more fun when having a cold beer and a winter white beautiful view while at it… :):):)

Here is my Prickley Pear card of the week. I’ve used some new beautiful red rubber: The Hearts ATC and My Funny Valentine. I colored the Hearts ATC with copics and then covered it with glitter. And used glittery green cardstock so this one sparkles!

I used this fabbie sketch as inspiration for the design:

It’s for the monthly sketch challenge Sketch For You To Try. I’ve had it on my desk all month, so it' was just about time to use it!!!

Off for a beer in the sauna before going out for dinner. Life is good!

Tesa

12 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Tesa! Love the colors and sparkle! Enjoy your vacation! A beer in the sauna sounds darn good!

~amy~ said...

I adore the pops of GREEN!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Perfect card!! Loving the soft colors and layerings :)

yyam said...

Just beautiful! I love your yummy layers! :)

Enjoy your vacation! :)

craftieodmae said...

this is awesome, love the die, enjoy your sking, I know you will the beer LOL

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, sounds like you are having a fabulous time, Tesa! SO happy for you. I bet an ice cold beer does make work just that much more enjoyable. ;)
I absolutely love your Prickely Pear card this week. Such a fabulous use of the hearts ATC image. And I truly adore the pop of green you added. So unexpected and gorgeous!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous green! Love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely cards.. love the colours, esp the green.. fab! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this Tesa!! LOVING the colors!! And of course I would think of you for that email I sent out while I was at CHA... you were one of the first ones that came to my mind!!! Love ya! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kathy Martin said...

Pretty card! :)

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card!
Enjoy your winter vaction!

whoistracy said...

Wow, this is stunning Tesa! Your vacation sounds like fun. We have absolutely NO snow here which is unheard of for Buffalo! Hope you and your family had a great time.