1/17/2012

First layout of the year

Every time I sit down to make a layout I think to my self I should do this more often. I hope I will the coming year! It’s so much fun! The photos are of my boy and his cousins playing with a car at a mall. I took the photos with my iPhone and they are not that very good, but I think they capture the movement, the action of the situation (let me tell you, I was totally worn out when we finally came out of there!!!).

Fult ös

I used stuff from my Cocoa Daisy kits, the papers, most of the decos and mists and fun stamp. The design is based on this weeks totally gorgeous Let’s Capture These Sketches sketch #115.

 

I have a card to share too, a CAS card using the cute Pug from The Rubber Café.

Pug Birthday

Isn’t he totally ADORABLE? He is from the A Pug For The Holidays set. But without reindeer antlers and with non Christmasy papers or embellies he works perfectly fine for any type of card! The sentiment is from the Birthday and Balloons set.

Pug birthday två

 

If you like this little fellow and the other stamps from The Rubber Café, there is an ongoing Design Team Call out ending January 20th. All info HERE!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love em both!!!! The layout, breathtaking, and that card is just priceless!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are both BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the photos on your lo and all that amazing misting!! And LOVING that pug on your card!! TOooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Awesome work Tesa! Love the misting on your layout! And that card is just sooooooo cute! :)

Marit said...

Vilken härlig layout, hunden på kortet är ju ur söt. Denna blogg sparar jag i favoriter :)

Petra said...

Härlig LO, gillar färgerna. O hundkortet är supertufft.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous layout, Tesa! Love the framework and the misted background and stamping. Such an awesome take on that sketch. And that card totally makes me smile. I would never guess that was from a Christmas stamp set. Way to go showing us how versatile our stamps can be.

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Pretty work! Fab LO! Love the pics and papers. Great take on the sketch.Thanks for playing along at lets capture these sketches..:)xoxo

li-bee-ti said...

You know that I just LOVE when your make layouts... (not that I dislike it when you're on the "cards mood", but hey! layouts are layouts are layouts...)
Great take on that sketch. love your black swirls.
And that doggy card is too cute! love your coloring and the CAS style.

Unknown said...

I love the motion of the pictures! Your layout is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at LCTS!!