7/01/2010

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

It’s our anniversary today. We’ve been married for ten beautiful years. Vi Hubby is sleeping and I’m off for work before he wakes up. We’ll celebrate tonight (with amazing food and cold white Chablis). I’ve put this on his place to find when he wakes up.

10 år hela It’s a box of locally handmade exclusive chocolate. He loves chocolate! Even more than I do (yeah, I know it’s hard to imagine!). I used the colors of the box for his card, hence it’s pink and purple which would not have been my first choice. But I love these Bo Bunny papers and I think he is man enough to handle some girlie stuff…

10 år

The design is based on SRM stickers sketch and the sentiments used are both from a fabbie SRM stickers sheet.

10 år insida

I’m off for work. Have a wonderful day!

Tesa

15 comments:

Ulrika said...

Grattis Tesa! Grattis till er båda! Oj oj oj så vackra ni var, ni ser så lyckliga ut så det bara strålar om er! Hoppas att ni får en alldeles underbar dag, eller kväll åtminstone ;) Hoppas även att chokladen smakar fint. Den har ju ett fantastiskt tillhörande kort i alla fall! Kram till er båda!

Anonymous said...

wow... beautiful card.. :D
Love all the embellies esp the lace border.

Happy Anniversary and may God bless you both many wonderful years of love, joy and adventure!!

:D

li-bee-ti said...

HAPPY ANNVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU!

This post of yours, as well as the card and the chocolate box, are so heart touching!

I wish you both the most happiness years to come. May joy, love & happiness be your true companion all the way.

Blessings, my dear friend!

Jenny said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Congrats!! Love the box!! :) :) :) :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

first off I want to say "happy anniversary" to you and your husband.

I love the card that you created for him with the beautiful bow and that amazing lace. Just perfect!

Nati Tristan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! How wonderful to have such a gorgeous handmade surprise from your spouse when you wake up! That card is precious! Many more years to come, may God bless your marriage!

Irena said...

Happy Anniversary!
I wish you all the best.
Great creations.

Rose said...

Happy 10th to you two :) this is a stunning card and what better gift to give then chocolate ... yummy

Have a wonderful evening :)

Unknown said...

congratulations on 10 years!

Addii said...

Честита годишнина !
Желая всичко най-хубаво!

Maritha said...

Så fina ni är!! Helt fantastiskt kort du gjort. Lycka till!
Kram

Tesa/Therese said...

Sååå söta:)
Gratulerar på er bröllopsdag.
Kram Tesa

Cindy Groh said...

WOW! Wonderful card. Love the colors. Congrats on ten years.

Deana said...

LOVE what you did with the sketch, Tesa! The card is beautiful! I hope you enjoyed celebrating your anniversary! Congrats! :-)

~amy~ said...

Happy anniversary!!! What a gorgeous photo of you two!!!!!! Love your card!!!