7/08/2010

FAB new stamps and a son spoiled rotten!

I got amazing new stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps today. THIS one aaaand a new set that will be released on a blog hop later this month. It is worth waiting for, I can tell you! Mmmm. Anyway, I made a card with the Hibiscus set using the great sketch #146 from Mojo Monday.

Thinking of youThinking of you detalj

I had a happy mail day yesterday too. I got a box filled with yummy Bo Bunny. So much color and fun shapes! I used the sketch from Bo Bunny’s Layout challenge Friday – great sketch with lot’s of layers! I used photos from dear son’s birthday, when he opened his presents. Since he is born on Christmas, he is spoiled rotten that day. Waking up in a pile of presents, knowing it’s only the start… LOL!

Bortskämd... I’m off. I have new stamps to play with… Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another stunning card!!!! you make the most gorgeous things, thanks for sharing!

Maritha said...

Mycket fint kort!! Men finast var ju LO från Jonathans födelsedag och han är lagom bortskämd.
Kram

Rose said...

oh how fun!!! LOVE the card... so pretty and that lace is yummy :) super cute page too! my oldest was born on the 23rd of Dec so he had 2 days close together to open gifts. the other 2 didn't think it was fair! lol have a great time with your new stamps and goodies :)

Irena said...

Awesome card, great flower. Gorgeous papers.

Karen said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful - they always are! I love looking at your creations.

~Karen

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, my! Now I'll fall for the color combo of kraft & green.... This card is stunning!
The new stamps are gorgeous (I should try my luck when it comes to the blog hop!).

And the lo is one big celebration of colors and layers. Very cheerful and one can see your son's happiness!
Thanks for sharing those two great creations of yours.

Sherry Eckblad said...

the card and the layout are fabulous. How lucky is your son to be born on Christmas and what a nice gift to you and your husband.

Love the ribbon on the card ~ just beautiful.

carrie said...

Your layout is very eye catching! Great job.

Nati Tristan said...

absolutely fab card! I love the distresed look witht he inking! And that layout is fab as well! I love the bright summer colors!

Kay D said...

I love those flowers and those colors- this is beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that flower on the card and love love love love that lo!! GREAT photos and colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Andrea Ewen said...

Super gorgeous! Soft colors and great flowers! And I adore that lace on the side...very elegant!

Andrea Ewen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirl said...

Wowwww! Gorgeous is all I can say! I love everything about the card, you really rocked it! ;)

I love scrapbook layout too! All the happy colours :)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Jenny said...

Oh so pretty card. Love it. And the LO is so lovely! Great creations. :) :) :) :) :) have a great weekend!!!

Kathy Martin said...

These are FABULOUS! Love both the page and card! :)