4/26/2010

Goood Monday Folks

It’s a brand new week, with sunshine and Valborgsmässoafton (Swedish spring celebration with fireworks, bonfire and speaches) with family time around the corner. Aaaaand, I think there are scrapbooking supplies coming my way this week. No more ashes to keep me separated from the stuff I love the most… LOL!

I have two layouts to share today. First a page I truly love cause the colors and atmosphere came out just right and the way I intended (and that is RARE!). I did it for a competition, but I crashed and burned on that one. I did get some new favorite layouts done though (four more to come) so it was a good competition.

2 Lika...

I’m very happy about the title letters, they are hand cut and covered with several layers of different crackle paint and inks, so they ended up distressed but shimmering like the sea and cliffs and reflecting the colors on the photo.

Lika.... detalj

Yesterday I did a quick page for a circle lift challenge I signed up for a month ago… It was like GET IT DONE - time… Had no mojo at all but it turned out fairly ok. At least part of it. LOL!

Underbara vår I have a busy week ahead of me, so I’d better get to work. Have a great day, enjoy the spring weather (you who are fortunate to have some around!) and see you soon!

Tesa

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful layouts Tesa. Loving the simplicity of the collaged effects.
Hugs
Desire

Ulrika said...

Underbara layouter, Tesa! Jag vill verkligen se den översta IRL så jag får se hur det glimmar och glittrar ... Superfina bokstäver, allt förresten är superfint. *sigh* Hörru, jag har lite Tesa-abstinens, när sjutton ska vi få tid att träffas? Veckorna bara springer iväg, men vi kanske kan hitta nån liten lucka att pyssla och prata strunt på? Kram!

Anonymous said...

ooo.. its such a beautiful layout. Love the color... so bright, relaxing and the same time fun. I love the alpha corrugated distress.. gorgeous!!

Rose said...

fantastic pages and i LOVE the top one :) *how's your back???*

li-bee-ti said...

Girl, you should know by now that the first lo is one of my fav..... I think you've done a fantastic job with that lo. I LOVE those letters {wink}... Free hand can be great!

And the 2nd lo is also beautiful! I love the composition, the colors, all the embellishments. Is it that you're wearing coats on April?.... I'm sitting here with short sleeves shirt... LOL

Cindy Gay said...

I like the title alphas too. Also the blue gathered border.