4/16/2010

BLOOM – It’s a Firecracker Design Blog Hop!

Howdy folks! It’s time for our monthly Firecracker Design by Pamela Blog Hop. This month, we have a springy word play theme. Our task is to use a springy word and I chose Bloom, and make each letter apply to my card in some way. At least one letter should represent: 1) Color, 2) Embellishment, 3) Image. The remaining letters are my choice how to apply them.

Okidoki. Here we go.

B – Balloons (image)
L – Lace (embellishment)
O – Orange (color)
O – Onyx Black (it was a tough one so I tried to be creative…)
M – Metal (Metal brad, metal flower! Yihaa, I made it!)

Baloons The stamp I’ve used is an awesome digi called Blow Me Away which includes both balloons and cute sentiment. I’ve paper pieced the balloons with my oh so loved Green at Heart papers and coated them with Glossy Accent.

Now over to the Blog Hop info:

The official start time of this Hop is Friday, at 8:00 AM (EST). If you arrived early, please be patient as all the links may not be live yet.

This is a “circular blog hop” where the only beginning is wherever you start!! You will know you are at the end of your blog hop when you’ve come back to the blog you’ve started from! (It’s not a huge circle…so it should be easy to remember where you started.)


The winner of a prize – Some Super Red Rubber - will be chosen from a mystery blog hostess that we don’t even know who it will be until the hop is over…so that’s why you’ll want to leave a comment on EVERY blog, so you don’t miss out!


**To find out if you’ve won… you will be contacted by Pamela via e-mail (so be sure to leave it with your comment.) and you can also find out on Pamela’s blog after the blog hop ends on Mon, at 8:00 PM (EST).**


Now, to continue the circle, you will need to hop on over to


~~* KARYN *~~


and keep going until you’ve come back to where you’ve started! Thanks so much for playing along with us and we hope you have a great time!

Thanks for joining us!!!

Tesa

21 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent job!!! I love all the different elements!

Chrissy D said...

Oh My Word - I love the bright cheerful colors on this! GORGEOUS creation. Great job with the challenge!

FireCracker082 said...

I LOVE how you did those balloons!!! WONDERFUL use of the digit too!! thanks Tesa!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You alwaze amaze me with your designs-Fabulous card! Great layout too. TFS!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Too CUTE! Love all the bright colors and cheerful balloon bouquet!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Too cute! I love how you paper pieced the balloons!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Fabulous! I like the paper pieced balloons. I love the black center in the flower!

Irena said...

Lovely card

aud1inok said...

Love the balloons! Great effect.

li-bee-ti said...

Well, my dear, you've made an excelent job! You're so creative, and I love your take on the challenge.
Great paper piecing and such lovely embellishments!
Digi or not, you sure rocked it!

Unknown said...

Love the balloons, the lace, and everything on this card. You put it together very well.....thanks
dj_enns@yahoo.com

Hetty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hetty said...

What a FESTIVE card! I love the colors, great one this is!!

christina d said...

What a cute card. I love all the colors you used.

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable colorful card! Love the balloons image! :)

Ursula said...

Oh, this is truly wonderful, Tesa!! I was a little worried the challenge might be too difficult for you since English is a second language, but you did it perfectly! (and used very creative word choices!) Your card is fantastic, as always!! :o)

Diane Jaquay said...

How CUTE! LOVE those balloons!!

JP Card Crazy said...

Love the balloons!!! A very fun card!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Cute balloons they can be used for any age! Your background paper is perfect!

Cheryl said...

This is just too adorable.

kc_froglady said...

Fabulous balloons Tesa - I would love to have them delivered to me :) I really like the "sky" background paper you used too! Such a pretty card!