12/14/2009

Eskimo Kisses

One of the mini kits in the A Page in Time December Kit is Basic Grey’s Eskimo Kisses. I did the happy dance when I found out and here are my DT projects with this line.

As usual a double pager. I’ve used a sketch by Pam Callaghan and simply mirrored it on the two pages. The page is about Christmas 2008. Left side is the first half of the day when we are celebrating Jonathan’s birthday, and the right side about the afternoon/evening when we are celebrating Christmas.

1209TesaBGLeft1209TesaBGRight-1As my extra I did a combined Thank You/Merry Christmas card   for one lovely woman – Ulrika. 1209TesaBasicGreyExtraWith the scraps, I made a layout about my favorite room, the library and some more Christmas cards.

1209NewsletterLayoutredigerad

1209NewsletterGreen1209NewsletterHjärta1  And – I still have scraps left…

Tesa

3 comments:

Ulrika said...

Gud vilka underbara layouter!!! Älskar att de är speglade mot varandra. Kortet är helt underbart och jag är så stolt över att ha ett äkta Tesa-kort hemma nu! Finfina hjärtan också förresten, gammal modell i ny tappning. I like.

DeeDee said...

Love the heart cards. :)

Desire Fourie said...

Sjoe Tesa, you have been a real busy lady. The layouts, easel card and ornament card is just beautiful. You are so creative and thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs
Desire