I started with printing and coloring my image (used copics). Next step was to ink the white cardstock with Distress ink, worn lipstick. Starting from the edges working inwards toward the center. More color on the edges, less in the center. The damask stamp is done with clear ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. Next I added more distress ink - broken china and aged mahogany, working from the edges inwards - and the damast stamp evolves. I finished it of with some stickles in the flower centers. Here is a close up to show the stickles in the centers of the little flowers. It gives a really nice glittery look.
The mixing of stamps worked fine! No smearing what so ever, and no problems with the heat and powder. And I love how it all came out. The little yellow bells really pop against all the pinkish red.
On The Character Cafe blog you find the Work it Wednesday tutorial and challenge, this week hosted by Mary. There is a PRIZE!!! And you find more samples of The Character Cafe images at the rest of the DT's Feature Friday posts. (I'm an early bird, and there is quite a time difference so if there isn't a post up just yet, it will get there!)
Wish you all a wonderful weekend . Got to love Fridays!