8/27/2012

The Rubber Cafe New Release Blog Hop

 

Welcome to The Rubber Cafe new release blog hop. This is Day # 1 and you'll be hopping with Michele and myself!!

If you just happened to visit my blog today and would like to start this BLOG HOP from the beginning, simply follow THIS LINK to be taken to The Rubber Cafe blog to begin the celebration.

There will be a Grand Prize for one lucky winner – the bundle below - plus smaller prizes along the way so be sure to stop at each blog and leave a comment to be registered. Don't forget to also leave a comment on each main blog post at The Rubber Cafe too.

We are celebrating the newest release called On The Fence Bundle:

This bundle comes with a brand new exclusive die template manufactured by Spellbinders Paper Arts called On the Fence Die! And that is a die I’ve had some serious fun with!!! :)

Joy is a flower 1

For this hop, I decided to make a center step card with loads of layers. (Totally inspired by amazing Desire!) And loads of fussy cutting. Except for the pearls in the flower centers, this card is all stamps from the awesome Window Garden set and butterflies from Small Trailing Butterflies, fussy cut and layered with a ton 3D foam.

While working on this card, I was also multitasking by my computer (a woman fussy cutting a ton of pieces needs her internet breaks!) and was taken by the great  Movement challenge post on the Moxie Fab World blog. And behold, something must have rubbed off on me, cause this card sure makes my eyes move around the card. :) It’s an 8!!! So I’m entering it in the challenge!

Here are a couple of close ups of the card:

Joy is a flower 2

Here is a close up of the fence. I used white Pugnacious Signature Paper for almost everything and a few pieces of scrap patterned papers.

Joy is a flower 4

Do you see the tulips in the window? :)

I hope you like it and want to play with us over at The Rubber Café!

Tesa

36 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa, this is just magnificent. Just love the beautiful scene you have created here.
Hugs
Desire

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous!!!!!

Basslady said...

what a lovely scene!

this is so awesome!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Anonymous said...

WOW ... Tesa it looks like a cottage window ... I love it and your eyes move all over the card .

Creative Mayhem said...

Love it! You absolutely rocked the Window Garden set and the fence die. Everything works so well together. Excellent job!

Sue D said...

Fantastic card and the fence die is perfect for a step card. I like all the special details decorating this window scene.

Unknown said...

Yes I doooo see those tulips in the window! Very detailed work, Love it!

Michelle Pearson said...

you card is amazing....love the scene you've created! :)

kelly said...

This is so cute I love it !!!! What a fun die WOW !!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

gela said...

Geat card. So many possibilities with this product

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful, so realistic and creative sweetie. Thanks for sharing

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous design. Love the coloring!

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a beautiful card!! You did a wonderful job!! I love it!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. Love the pearls in the flowers. and of course all of the wonderful layers, TFS

MichelleB said...

Love the window card and also the jar card on your page absolutely great!

Unknown said...

wow I see serious layers in this card. and ya I saw the tulip in the window. great card.

Caryn S said...

This is super adorable! I am excited about this release!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the shimmer of the butterflies! Pssst ... it's called 'fussy' cutting. lol

Rose said...

holly molly girl that is a ton of fussy cutting but well worth the gorgeous card!!! :)

Joanne said...

Wow, love the window scene.

Monica said...

fantastic job... great fence and more..

Nikki said...

This is just Beautiful love all the details

Jo said...

oh wow- love this card

Linda said...

I liked you on Facebook.
card is great.

Karen T said...

Tesa, I just love how this turned out, wonderful details!! :) Great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that window sill, the flowers and all the little leaves!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, Wow, wow, wow! This is absolutely amazing, Tesa! What a stunning, jaw-dropping design!

~amy~ said...

a-mazing work Tesa....absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Stunning work. The detail is amazing. Thank you for sharing with us.

Debby W said...

Wow. Beautiful. Love the details.

ehbost said...

Such a gorgeous card.I had to keep reminding myself that it's a card.I'd like to be on the other side of that lovely cottage window reading, scrapping, or baking.

Jess said...

beautiful card! such detail you created!

Karen said...

What a wonderful, fun, beautiful card. I love all the layers!

MsMad said...

this is a very lovely card.
Barbara Bird/Gecko Galz DT
MdStrwbery@aol.com
Mdstrwbery.blogspot.com

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tesa! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)