8/21/2012

Love Always

Midweek already! Wohoo! :)

I’m off for work a couple of days – again. This time to Stockholm and not to a conference hotel in the middle of nowhere. Sooooo a bit of shopping is planned Thursday afternoon before heading home. Can’t wait. Haven’t been to a scrap shop all summer due to something the owner of my LSS calls Vacation. Duh! :)

Today’s card is a super CAS card that I’m all giddy about. I was smiling while making it and it actually turned out the way I wanted it – which is RARE!

Love Always

I used the über cute Jar stamp from The Rubber Cafe called Mini Jar and the sentiment Love Always.

I’m entering it in the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

And before I go, next week there will be a super duper FUN blog hop next week celebrating the new release over at The Rubber Café! I just made my card, and let me tell you there are A LOT of fuzzy cutting and even more layers on that one. Hope you come back and play!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa this is lovely.
Hugs
Desire

craftieodmae said...

you should be happy, this is absolutley gorgeous!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh I adore this sweet jar!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the jar design!!!

Rose said...

how sweet is this little jar!! :)
have a fun time shopping (of course after your work in done! lol)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is Uh-Dorable, Tesa! LOVE!
And happy shopping! :)

li-bee-ti said...

Such a beautiful card! You're totally right being happy with it.
Have a very happy shopping, my dear!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tesa! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

I'd love to see you link this up to our Jars of Joy challenge as well! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tesa! Thanks also for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

BethieJ said...

Such a CUTE card! Love that sweet jar!
Have a GREAT day!