10/04/2011

More Halloween Fun!

Happy Tuesday! I have a couple of cards using some new red rubber from Prickley Pear to share today. Both very much Halloweenish. :) First up is a card with the Pumpkin Ghost stamp teamed up with the Circles Clear Stamp Set Fall and the Scalloped Circle Die.

Halloween pumpkin head

New Echo Park papers I picked up at the Expo this weekend. Yay! :) The image is stamped with StazOn on photo paper. It gives a great shine and it feels almost like a photo (were it not for all the dust that stick to the ink before it dried – next time I’ll clean my scraproom before I use this technique!). I’ve used this fabbie sketch by Chupa:

Here is another one with the same technique, but with a different stamp (loooove these new stamps, sooo cool, and perfect for quick cards – me like!). It’s called Hallowen Greeting.

Halloween pumpkins

This card is based on this weeks sketch from CPS.

My break is up. :) :) :) Now I’m off doing something I’ve never ever done before and that I’m really scared about even though it’s silly. If I manage, I’ll grow. If I don’t I hope the damages wont be to big…

By for now!

Tesa

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

both are super fantastic!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, love your cards, Tesa! Such a cool technique with the stamping! How did you add the color? SO gorgeous!!
Hope your new thing turns out great!

~amy~ said...

wow...your halloween cards are fantabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING!!! I love them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Laurel said...

Wow, such amazing cards!

Cattis said...

Riktigt läskiga kort och snygga!

yyam said...

Oh my goodness! These are just gorgeous! Amazing details and stamping! How did you add the colour to the photo paper! Just so vibrant! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, some really spooky and cool stamp here, fun fun fun!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

LOVE these!!! I love especially the fact that these stamps are so realistic and even a little spooky. They give your designs a real kick!