12/12/2010

Super Sketchy Sunday

Hi!!!! Sunday means a new fun sketch from Pam over at 365 cards!!!

We have a new fun sponsor this week, Michelle’s Scrapbooking & more who has both digis and rubber stamps!!!

And now – THE SKETCH!

Isn’t it FUN!?! I loved working with it. I pulled out my beloved Clearly Hibiscus stamps from Prickley Pear and made a Thank You card for my MIL who was here visiting the past week. While I and my hubby were at work, she and my parents cleaned the house AND did my freezer, AND filled it with cookies. She deserves a thank you (as do my parents – Thank you mom an dad!!! Love you!).

Tack

I hope you will play with us this week! Have a lovely Sunday!

Tesa

18 comments:

Diane said...

Tjusigt! Gång på gång gör du vackra kort med denna blomma, men det här kortet avgjorde nog saken -bäst att skaffa ett set! Kram D

Annika kort & gott said...

Du gör så otroligt läckra alster! Kortet idag är inget undantag.
kram Annika

Heather said...

Tesa~ Love your take on the sketch! That flower and stitching are fab! Beautiful card!

~Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Tack för kommentaren i min blogg! Jag blev jätteglad.
Såå mycket fint du gör, kortet var super ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING all the blue and loveeeeeeee that flower!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh this is just beautiful. You know it is my favorite stamp too. What die did you use for the leaves?

Janice said...

Gorgeous card! Love the flower with the bling!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!!!... love the colours, soft and beautiful... and my... look at the fabulous stitching :D

wendipooh13 said...

such a stunning card that is sooo pretty!!!! Love all the blues and the flower!!! gorgeous

Cattis said...

Sååååå vacker!! Du är bara så bäst!! ♥

Petra said...

Jättesnyggt kort, härlig färg.
Kram

Rose said...

Can your MIL come to my house next?? lol
BEAUTIFUL card girl :)

Lisa-olsi said...

Väldigt fint blått tack-kort.
Kram Lisa

~ Sophia ~ said...

Lika läckert som alltid vännen!
Måste tillstå att jag gillar den där blomman...skulle inte ha haft något emot en sån i julklapp av tomten.

Glad Lucia!
Kram, Sophia

~amy~ said...

Tesa, you absolutely ROCKED the sketch...gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

Vilka jätte härliga alster du gör, de är verkligen vackra!
Du hamnar på min favoritlista /nina (Niwa)

Gloria Stengel said...

I just wanted to tell you that your card was my fav this week from the sketch team! That blue...the flower...I LOVE everything about this card!!!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Tu toke en la tarjeta es inconfundible, es preciosa!
Me encanta tenerte como compañera!