10/12/2010

Time Flies

Time Flies – for sure! Where did 2010 go? It’s autumn already, cold and frosty when I woke up today. Had to light i fire this morning. Yikes!!!

365 cards is having a Prickley Pear sponsored week and I thought I’d play along every day. Well, bummer… I couldn’t manage yesterdays card at all. I tried doing that stupid stitching but ended up with a pinned finger and blood all over… Oh well, it was not meant to be. But I did do today’s Tuesday Trio: Gold, Leaf and Ribbon.

Time Flies The stamps used are Clock Face and Wings and the sentiment Time Flies. Papers are MME, Lost and Found. Love this stuff!!! And the card is made for Kazan’s sketch #63 over at 2Sketches4You. It’s a GREAT one!!!

I have a layout to share too, it’s my little baker making ginger bread cookies. He is very dedicated to his task! :):):)  All products used are from Scrap-Perra and all details about them (in Swedish) and some close ups of the layout can be found on the Scrap-Perra blog in THIS post.

En liten bagare

I love how this page came out, and it’s much thanks to the fab sketch from Page Maps.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

the card is just fabulous.. Love the colour tone, so elegant. Love everything about.. and your LO is a darling :D

Laurel said...

What fabulous creations today! love that card with all of those scallops!

~amy~ said...

Yipes on your injury! I love your card...sooo pretty!!!!! Whatta cutie pie baker....sounds delish!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh bummer about getting an ouchie! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the card ....the layered scallops are AWESOME!!! And that LO!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the red and those hearts!!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry Eckblad said...

gorgeous card and hopefully no injuries gained while making it. The layout of your little man baking is adorable.

Janice said...

So pretty, love the scallops!

Majka Moller said...

This card is really fantastic, I can't get my eyes off it!

Annika kort & gott said...

Underbart kort och en härlig layout! Du är så kreativ och jag får alltid en bunt med inspiration här.
kram Annika

Maiden said...

Å vilket underbart brunt kort!! Fantastiskt!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous 2Sketches card!!

Catherine Pooler said...

beautiful card!

Rose said...

Love the neutral tones and that flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at 2S4Y! ;)

li-bee-ti said...

I love that card! Beautiful warm colors, great stamps.
The lo is fabi! Your son is really dedicated (like his mamma....).
Great take on the sketches, both the card and the lo.
TFS

A'laEmmeli said...

Helt ljuvlig layout! ♥

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE all the scallops and the colors and the sentiment with the butterfly! FAB card!

Unknown said...

oh Tesa I am drooling right now - simply gorgeous
Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
Hugs
Kazan

Rose said...

sorry about your finger!! your card is beautiful and what a cutie pie baking :)

Pam said...

Oh no to the stitching incident! But yay for getting to see this card -- GORGEOUS, that is all I can think to say ;)