10/24/2010

Super Sketchy Sunday

Happy Sunday folks! It’s time for a new fun sketch from 365 cards and Pam!

This week’s sponsor is Sweet’n Sassy Stamps! YAY!!!!

And here is Pam’s fabbie sketch. Super fun to play with!!!

I got the lovely Pumpkin Patch Digi Stamp to play with, so a fall/Halloween card it is:

Happy HalloweenAll the papers are fabbie MME Blackbird. Love this stuff, and also love the pumpkin digi, it was supha fun to paper piece it. Lot’s of dimension on this one. And stickles, and trust me, the stickles looks so much better in real life!!!

I’m also entering this card in Sketchy Colors new challenge – to use Green, orange and black! I did! I did!!! LOL!!!

Hop on over to the 365 cards blog and check out the FAB creations of the DT!!!

And before I go, I’d like to share the card I sent for my dad, using my son’s favorite stamp (he picked it himself at the store, and said I HAD to use it for this card). Totally CUTE!

Grattis pappa

Have a lovely Sunday!

Tesa

13 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

HEE! So cute! Tell your son he has fantastic taste, that sweet hippo is one of my favorites too! :-)

Linda Brun said...

For noen søte og herlig kort. Likte veldig godt flodhesten på det nederste. Tusen takk for hyggelig besøk i bloggen min.
Linda

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your 365 card is fabulous, but I really love the one you made for your father. Your son has good taste in stamps.

Anonymous said...

Love your SSS.. So pretty.

Heart this hippo card. So gorgeous.. love the rosy check. so sweet.

li-bee-ti said...

Two gorgeous card, Tesa! They're both very beautiful, but I'm with your son.... That hippo is too cute! I love the color combo you used fot your dad's birthday.
I'm sure he'll be very pleased with a card that has his grandson's fav stamp....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love that stitching and the pumpkins on the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Elzie said...

Vilka härliga kort. Bara älskar flodhästen på det sista.
Hoppas allt är bra med dig Tesa. Kram Elzie

Maiden said...

Superfina kort båda två! Flodhästen är ju helt underbar!
Kram

~amy~ said...

Love what you e done with the pumpkins...and that hippo card is tooo cute!! Your boy has great taste!!

Tesa/Therese said...

Tack för din tröstekram:)
As always, outstanding work!
Ha en bra måndagskväll.

Kram Tesa

Cornelia said...

Din son har en utmärkt smak, tycker jag! Vilken absolut fantastisk stämpel!

OCH ett toppenfint kort! Gillar det mycket!

Marianne said...

For et stilig Halloweenkort du har laget. Lekkert med sømmene!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, og lykke til!
Klem, Marianne:)

Rose said...

FAB card for Pam's sketch!!! and your boy sure picked a CUTE stamp... love it :)