10/05/2009

Wohoo!

I just found out that I won a drawing at the Artistic Outpost. *dancing a happy dance* I’ll be getting some lovely RUBBER!!! YAY!!!

And today, after work, I’ll be announcing the winner of Bloggparty!!! That is sooo exciting! I have 16 fantastic projects, and I’m sooo happy I decided to have a drawing. I do not know how I’d be able to pick a winner myself!

In the meantime, while waiting for the winner, here is a 8x8 page I did earlier this weekend.

Lazy Days of Summer This is dear son at an amusement park this summer. Thought the stamps from Prickley Pear were perfect for the occasion. Papers are FAB Fancy Pants Summer Soiree. These are some of my last scraps of that wonderful line. Oh well.

Have a lovely day and see you tonight!

Tesa

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Love that ferris wheel. Congrats on your win.

Unknown said...

This page is so visually stunning, great layout!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome layout and page of your son-looks like fun! Congrats on winning at Artistic Outpost- great rubber!!! TFS