10/28/2009

Penguins anyone?

My friend Suss is hosting a Christmas Card Challenge HERE. The task is to make the card not using the traditional green and red color scheme. That’s fun and it made me look for the beautiful blue papers from Maja Design. I never used them last year because I fell so much in love with the Wassail papers that I never came around putting them away. I’m not cured, but I do use other Holiday papers on occasion nowadays…Christmas 3The stamps are all from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  Isn’t the penguins too cute! I coated them with some Glossy Accent. The swirl is a half of a fantastic stamp named Penguin Flourish and you can see it in full splendor (lol) HERE. Christmas 3 detalj The card is based on a beautiful and fun sketch from Get Sketchy. And I’m sorry about the bad photos. Simply can’t get the colors to show properly. The pink stones go totally nuts if I try to edit it in PS.

Have a lovely day!

Tesa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej vännen! Vad kul att du vill vara med! Snabb var du oxå! Ditt kort är fantastiskt och jag bara ÄLSKAR stämplarna du använt! Såna vill jag oxå ha!!! Var har du köpt dem?

Hoppas du får en underbar dag!

Kramis!!!

Anonymous said...

Åh, det skulle vara kul! Tack!!! Har oxå blivit sååå förälskad i dessa stämplar! Har varit in och kollat en gång förut och jisses vad mycket man ville ha där!!! Försökte nyss gå in i shopen men det blev bara error när jag försökte och just i bara shopen. De andra sidorna funkar bra men inte shopen som sagt. :-( Får prova under dagen, kanske det går bättre sen.

Kramelikram!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous design. Love everything about it and those cute little penguins are having a a great time on the snow.
Hugs
Desire

Dora said...

I love love yes love this take on the sketch!!

Angèle said...

Very lovely card! Thanks for playing with GS!

~amy~ said...

excellent tesa...you have such a fabulous style!

Anonymous said...

Elegant, and gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

Anonymous said...

Elegant, and gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!