1/14/2009

Tried to do...

...a mainly black card for a challenge. One could say I crashed and burned... LOL! But I like this green card as is, I've used my new mega nestabilities which my SWEET MUM gave me.

I've also tried the Tombow pen for the first time and I'm in love. Need more of those... I curse myself for ordering ONE pen. Gah, one, what's that? Won't happen again. I've used Laura's sketch #17 (fab as always!) over at 2Sketches4You

Now I'll head back to my Excel. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, love all of your elements here. Fabulous take on Laura's sketch!

Laura Davis said...

Just beautiful Tesa! I love all the layering and details:) Great work & thanks for playing!
Laura

Lea L. said...

That fairy is so cute, and I love the trim you used! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Eveline said...

Great card.
Eveline.

Anonymous said...

Jättesött kort Tesa! Det är så snyggt med grönt/svart ihop och den älvan är supersöt!

Kram Susanne

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! I love how everything works together!

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa, this is just so elegantly gorgeous. And a great interpretation of Laura's sketch. Love the pixie image and all the bling ... a girl can't have enought of that. Hugs from Desire

Ulrika said...

Superfint kort, gillar verkligen färgerna! Älvan är supersöt och alla detaljer helt perfekta. I like!

Maritha said...

Det här gillade jag verkligen!!Kanonsnygga färger! Mycket läkert!
Tack för titten hos mig!
Kram

Erum Tasneem said...

the fairy looks pretty! Great take on the sketch.
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love all the details and colours, the fairy finishes the card perfectly.

Tamaroo said...

It is just gorgeous! I love it!