9/12/2014

Thank you!

Mojo hit me yesterday. Wasn’t sure it would ever return so I’m really happy. And now I’ve made three cards. I doubled this year’s card production in two hours… Hope it will stay! First card is for my mother’s neighbors. They are the most amazing people ever and I will never be able to thank them enough for all the support and love they spread.

Thank you 1

I’ve used the oh so wonderful Delicate Asters PreCut Set with coordinated dies from Heartfelt Creations. Perfect flower this time of year.

Thank you 2

I used sketch #235 from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Next card is made for Reprint. I’ve been an absent DT the past months but I intend to change that now. Info about the products can be found on the Reprint blog.

Med en enkel tulipan 1

I’ll save the third one for another day. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

oh I do love your cards, glad to see you back on here, I think both cards area gorgeous!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Tesa! I was so happy to see a comment from you this morning, and popped right over to see what you've been up to. SO glad you have found some joy in creating again. I have really missed your fabulous projects! Your cards are amazing. I absolutely LOVE the combo of colors and papers on that first card, and the flower is beyond stunning! Yes, so very perfect for the fall season. Gorgeous, gorgeous! And the little bear card is super sweet. Love all your soft layers. Love the fussy cut little furry friend, too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee that flower and the teddy bear!!!!!!!!!!

Janice said...

Gorgeous flower!

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!!! I love them both!

li-bee-ti said...

What a delightful surprise to see you're blogging again and making your fab cards!
I love them both, espeically the first one.
Thank you for the love you left me on my blog. so good to 'hear' from you again! hugs!