2/18/2013

Treat Box

Hi! Happy Monday!

For today’s blog post over at The Rubber Cafe I made a sweet little treat box.  I used an old chocolate box as a template, and it worked out really great and it was super easy to make. 

Love box 1

I stamped the white Pugnacious Signature paper with 18th Century Proclamation all around the box and heat embossed it. Then I went over it all with Distress inks and sprayed it with Glimmer mist. It got this glimmering look that is almost metallic. 

Love box 3

The LOVE sentiment is from Pictures Framed set and it is also heat embossed. The butterfly comes from Butterfly Set. The pearls ended up a bit out of line, but it’s fixed now. Too dark to take new photos though.

Love box 2

I have a full tutorial with template up on The Rubber Café Blog, you can find it HERE if interested.

My google went back to normal last night. I think. 2000+ posts from the past week showed up in my reader. Might come more since it was gone for a while. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Tesa

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful little gift and I love the heat embossing which makes the whole design so rich.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Glenda said...

Just gorgeous! So much attention to detail!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that the handle is a heart and loveeeeeeeee the flowers and lace!! Just WOWWWWWW!!!

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous little box!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous treat box, Tesa! Beautiful details!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so sweetly sweet!

yyam said...

Oooooh...this is sooooooo sweet! :)

Rose said...

this is beautiful :)

when my reader gets to 1000+ i just mark them all "read" lol