11/02/2011

Happy Hump Day!

Here is a quick card I whipped up last night while the boys were watching some junk on the  tellie. They would be better off with a hobby like mine! :)

Julkort i rött

All the papers and the tag are from Riddersholm Design. Love The Day Before collection with the traditional colors and patterns!

I used this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

And here is a layout I did this past weekend. It’s with my boy’s school photo so I wanted to keep the design pretty clean and formal. Just like the photo. (which I looove! ♥♥♥)

Skolfoto år fem

There are a lot of Cocoa Daisy kit goodies on this one. From different kits I think – I’m such a mess! :) I really like how the colors came out. It’s such a neat combo with the green and blue and turquoise.

I used this fabbie sketch from Sketchy Thursdays:

Back to work! Have a great day!

Tesa

17 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous, love the page too!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

You do the most beautiful things, Tesa! I absolutely adore your card. Such a beautiful vintage image and I love the elegant design. You so rocked the sketches here. I think your layout is my favorite take on that sketch that I've seen yet. Gorgeous!

Laurel said...

Wow, such gorgeous creations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That card is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the vintage tag!! And your lo is FABULOUS! I loveeeeee the photo and all the blues! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Carla S. said...

Both your card and page are gorgeous, Tesa! Great takes on both sketches!

Kasia said...

Wonderful page! Love its simplicity! Love the colors and all these cute details you used!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Mia KL said...

Här hittar man ju mycket snyggt varje dag!!! Fint kort och fin LO!

Diana Fisher said...

Love the background you used on the Sketchy Thursdays page. Great layout!

Cath. said...

Underbart kort! Som alltid! Vet inte hur du gör men här hittar man alltid en massa toksnygga kort!
Layouten gillar jag massor, förstår att du tycker om fotot.
Kram till dig!

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous layout Tesa.

Angela said...

Oh my goodness...your card is stunning! I love the Victorian feel and it's so well executed...just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Cheryl said...

Tesa, that Christmas card is gorgeous! I love all the sewing, the tag,the bow and brads, and the dp is so beautiful! The layout is so nice for your son's photo. Love that felt flower. ~Hugs, Cheryl

Dora said...

What a stunning card and I love that lo!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh that vintage image on the card is so lovely, and I love your background of the layout, wonderful work here!!!

yyam said...

Wow! Love that vintage card! So classy and elegant! And that layout is just divine! Your boy looooooks soooo cute in that picture! :)

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow! Your card is absolutely stunning! I really love the tag as your focal point. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I totally love everything about it. That cranberry DP is beautiful. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I also love the scrapbook layout.