9/03/2011

Card Patterns Sketch 131

Happy Saturday! I can’t express in words how happy I am that it is finally weekend. We had a messy, busy, crazy first week with more students than we’ve had in many years. Super fun, but boy was I wiped out yesterday night when work week was finally over. Today I’ll spend all day with cleaning, scrapbooking and playing Wordfeud. Scrapbooking and Wordfeud are both very addictive. Cleaning not so much…  :)

Saturday means a new super duper fun sketch from Card Patterns. LOOOOVE this one (as I always do, but anyway!).

The sponsor is Kim at My Craft Spot who has the fabbiest wrinkled ribbons and twines around!!!

CP 131

The stamps are from a brand new Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Clear stamp set. Me likey!

Here is a close up. The circle stamps of this set are a perfect fit for the Dies Direct nested circles and the Scalloped Circle die from Prickley Pear. I also stamped the circle stamp repeatedly on the scalloped edge die. Fun!

CP 131 detalj

Ten brand new clear stamp sets with coordinated dies will be available in the Prickley Pear Web Shop this weekend, and we’ll have an official Release Party with mighty nice blog candy next weekend. Hope you’ll be back then!!!

Have a great Saturday!

Tesa

9 comments:

Maritha said...

Förstår inte hur du hinner allt och dessutom får till det så bra???????
Kram

~amy~ said...

::nice:: That is a fantabulous card and oh my..I love that scalloped circle die!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the bling and that bat paper! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

Great skcetch and love your take on it, stunning card!

craftieodmae said...

not much time for commenting now with the boys, so making a fast stop...........this is another jaw dropper!!! Just gorgeous

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wonderful card - I agree, I like that new Prickley Pear set - the cats are perfectly lacey :>)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, man! Do I EVER love this, Tesa! Fabulous stamps and I love how you used them. The circle stamps on the scalloped border is just genius. Love the colors here and love the papers. I just adore that this card is Halloween fun, yet still so elegant, too.

Maritha said...

WOW... Vilken färgkombo och så läckert du har satt ihop allt.. Gillar ramen till cirkeln.

Cath. said...

Superläckert!