8/02/2011

Summer Junk Reading

What a beautiful summer day we’ve had today! Hope the sun and warmth will stay until Thursday when we are going to a water amusement park with my brother and his family. FUN! (And much more so if it doesn’t rain!).

Today’s layout is about my summer reading. I’m such a junk reader at summers… Lots and lots of easy read fiction books in the Hammock. It’s a compensation for all the work related reading I do rest of the year. I think. :)

jag hjärta strunt

I had a lot of fun making this layout, misting, stamping and using super fun colors. All the papers and some of the embellies are from the June Cocoa Daisy kit. Here are a couple of close ups.

skräplitteratur detalj 2

skräplitteratur detalj 1

Lots of diecuts on this one. Circles and inverted scallop circles from Dies Direct, Super Cute Owls from Prickley Pear, Banners and Doily die from PTI and Heart from Provo Craft. I used this fab sketch from Sketch Support.

The back of the yellow striped paper on the layout was soooo fab and I got some pieces left so I had to use it for a card. I’m quite into Chocolate, but I’m trying to stay clear. Instead I’m feeding my surrounding… :)

Lindt framsida

I simply loooove Lindt’s dark chocolate with almonds. Hope my neighbor likes it too! Isn’t the sassy piece of patterned paper wonderful!?!. Bird and birdcage die are from Prickley Pear, the edge die is from Heartfelt Creations. Here is the inside.

Lindt öppen

Nothing fancy, but I like how it turned out clean and nice. I might stamp a sentiment too, but I couldn’t decide… LOL!

I made this for Tuesday Morning Sketches #105

I’m off to play The a-MAZE-ing labyrinth with my boy. Have a lovely evening!

Tesa

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Adorable card Tesab! Love the layout too! Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!

Petra said...

Så smart att sätta ett kort på chokladen och fint förstås!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love that lo and the card! The lo's colors are absolutely AMAZING!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Melissa Craig said...

Really cute! Your layout is awesome, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Karen B. said...

Wow, you can make layouts like none other, I so admire your use of layers and colors! Lots of fun!

~amy~ said...

n.i.c.e...

yyam said...

Oh my! That layout is just super duper awesome! I love the fun happy colors! The little of everything adds up to a whole lot of amazingness!

And I love the chocolate wrapper...yummy!!! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

The layout is just perfect and the bird on the card is just great.

Jona Panesa said...

wow, these are lovely!

Ulrika said...

*gah* nu fick du mig att dregla igen! Både över chokladkortet och ... layouten ... OMG!!! Den är underbar, gillar verkligen färgsplattret och alla tusen detaljer att titta på lääänge! Kram på dig!

Theresa said...

WOW! This is beautiful. I love the birdcage. You did a fabulous job putting this together. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

TanishaRenee said...

Fantastic projects!

Cattis said...

WOW!! Vilken läcker layout!!!