5/09/2011

SMILE

What a weekend!!! We had fantastic weather all weekend, and spent all Saturday out in the archipelago, barbecuing, talking, sun bathing… It was one lazy wonderful day. Here is my DT page for Scrap-Perra using a photo from Saturday:

Smile

I think these Glitz Design papers are awesome. AMAZING colors, love, love, love this stuff! (Product info can be found on Scrap-Perra’s blog HERE).

Here is a detail shot on my home made tissue tape and flower.

Smile detalj 1

I used this sketch from Frosted Design. They are having a On Line Crop until Wednesday with lots of FUN challenges (check them out HERE!) Thanks Li-bee ti for pointing me in the right direction!!! :) :) :)

I’m also entering my layout in the Get Your Glitz On Challenge #2 – Clusters.

I wish you a wonderful week!

Tesa

9 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Tesa! I'm so happy you had a wonderful weekend! Happy Mother's day!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh My!!!! What a fantastic layout, Tesa! Great warm colors, one can really feel the weather you had...
I love every detail on this lo! Wonderful job with the folded flower.
Way to go, girl!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the design, the colors and ohhhhhhhh so loving those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa this is a beautiful page. I love the colors and that lace ribbon is gorgeous. You always have the best ribbons.

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous! I love the layers of paper, and the sweet cluster of flowers in the corner!! Thanks for playing in the "Get Your Glitz On" Clustering challenge!!

Tina said...

This is beautiful. Great submission.

yyam said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the mix of papers and all the beautiful layers! The colors look so good together! :)

Rose said...

awesome!! love the flower you made :) so glad you had a wonderful time

Flair Girl said...

This layout is GORGEOUS dear!

I'm your neswest follower and I hope you'll be mine too!

Creative blessings,
Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com