3/03/2011

Thursday…

…means it’s soon Friday. Friday is the day I get my boy back. :):):)

It also means it’s soon Saturday. Saturday is the day the big Scrapbook Expo in Karlstad starts. I can’t WAIT! 14 Scrapbook stores including “mine” where I’m on the  DT, two days crop, challenges, meeting EVERYBODY… It’ will be a blast!

I’ll go with my mom and this will be the third expo we’ve visited together. We’ll have some quality time together and I love that!

I promised a non CAS card today. So here is one of the projects I did for Darkroom Door – a recessed window card.

Wildflower

Wildflower detalj

The beautiful center piece is from Art de Fleur Photochips and I also used the Wildflowers vol. 2 stamp set.   I love these photochip images from Darkroom Door. So versatile. I used another set, the Viva La Flora, to make a note pad holder. It was perfect size and the photochips are really thick and sturdy, perfect for this use!

Post it

Post it insida

I have this one in my purse. The lock is a magnet.   

I have to get back to work. Lunch hour is over. Have a lovely Thursday!!!

Tesa

5 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

great projects and how exciting for you to be able to go with your Mom and do something you both love.

annieambriel said...

Lovely project Tesa.. I esp love the Notepad.. awesome.. love the button and the gorgeous twine over the beautiful image

Rose said...

you go and have a blast girlfriend :)

GORGEOUS card!!! and what a clever idea for a little gift :) love the post it holder!!

Jan said...

Gorgeous and bet you and your Mom had a great time :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeee that little fence on that first one!! And YAYYYYYY for your boy being home! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)