9/06/2010

New Stamps – and some oldies!!!

Hi folks! This week Prickley Pear releases four new fab clear stamp sets with coordinating dies. I’ll show you “my” set and samples tomorrow. Today you have the chance of winning the gorgeous Cardinal set and die over at the Prickley Pear Blog. While waiting for my turn, I had to play with some of my other PPRS stamps. Like my new Hot Air Balloon set.

Fly with me ballong Aren’t the stamp simply gorgeous!?!  This is a “free” interpretation of this week’s CPS sketch.

The set has a beautiful airplane too. I made a super clean and simple card and I loooove how it came out. It’s only stamps and cardstock, but sometimes it’s enough!

fly with me flygplanBut I must confess, when I had that one done yesterday night, I had an itching feeling in my fingers. It was the layering addiction. Sooooo I made another card for Svensk Scrapbooking’s embossing challenge. Lot’s of dry and heat embossing on this one. I love how the background stamp turned out. I clear embossed an old music paper (Mozart, sorry!!!) with the background stamp and then ironed it so that the embossing sort of disappeared. All the six stamps used are from Prickley Pear.

Thinking of you emboss I hope you check back tomorrow for the release of a new fun and versatile clear stamp set and die.

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, great cards! That last one is fabulous for a guy...I have a more difficult time with masculine cards! :)

Laurel said...

These are such fabulous cards!

Sherry Eckblad said...

FABULOUS! Love this card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these Tesa!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the clouds on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maria said...

Wow...awesome cards...love them all!!!

Janice said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

li-bee-ti said...

Simply fab!!!
Three different cards, all awesome!

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, Tesa.

Sending you lots of smiles :)

Sue Lelli said...

Especially LOVE the last card because I used to bring chess challenges to entire elementary schools. I would have LOVED this card to send to my male volunteers! FAB!

Unknown said...

These are FABULOUS and with the blues.. two of them fit the challenge perfectly over at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. You should enter them!

Kristii said...

Beautiful Cards!!!! I love them all!!!!

Regan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! The colors just everything about it! You know, with your talent you really should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com they are offering a lot of prizes right now too! Oh and they post all of their challenges weeks in advance to give crafters a head start!

Regan