3/10/2010

Wacky colors???

Yeah, for SURE! I think this is a new record from Pam at 365 cards. Blue, Purple and Orange… Do you feel it??? The scent of Pam’s special coffee??? Well I simply had to try that combination, if only to see if it would really work - and I didn’t even cheat. Only some black for the stamps, all the rest is blue, purple and orange!

Some mornings...

Papers: Bazzill, Kaiserkraft, Dream Street Papers
Digis: Firecracker Designs by PamelaSeahorse and sentiment
Decos: Stickles, ribbon, MS edge punch, Fancy Tags from Spellbinders.

What do you think? I think I like it. Love this seahorse… thehee. I soooo know that feeling. Really! =P

I've used the fab sketch over at Papertake Weekly - go check it out, it's really great!

And here is the second layout I did this weekend. The challenge was to use ONLY white, grey and black, the photo was allowed to be colored though. Adorable You Isn’t he adorable??? This photo was taken 1,5 years ago, and I’ve been saving it for something, don’t know what. I’m glad I finally used it. The curly cut out stamps are from the set I won with the first layout. LOVE them!!!

Have a sunny wonderful day!

Tesa

11 comments:

Nenne said...

Häftiga färger på kortet! Ja, det var sannerligen kombo att bita i!

~amy~ said...

LOL...shaking my head...Pam and her "special coffee"....LOL...

I love your card..you totally nailed the challenge with a spectacular card!!! Your layout?! wow..whatta cutie pie!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa love the card and as Amy said you nailed this challenge.

Jammie said...

How VERY special Pam's coffee must be.... humm... I'm still scratching my head.... great job!!!

FireCracker082 said...

how cute did that turn out? love it!

Rose said...

girl your brave to tackle these colors!! your totally rocked them with this cute card :) ok so how many hours are you ahead of me??? lol

Melanie said...

Adorable card - the tones you chose for each color are perfect for this card! What an inspiration!

li-bee-ti said...

You've done a perfect job with this strange, I must say, color combo. (somebody has got to do something with that special coffee Pam's being drinking...LOL)

As for you lo - I just LOVE it! you boy is such a cutie little man! and the lo is perfect. not an easy challenge this w/b & grey color combo.

I'm thinking of trying to do lo. I've never done and lately I strated thinking about it. how should I begin?

and GOOD LUCK on that important meeting!

Kim Mc said...

Both creations are FAB, Tesa! But I'm obviously partial to the 365 one! You absolutely ROCKED the challenge and I LOVE the image you used! And the sentiment is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with the 365 Cards challenge (especially on you non-DT day!) You GO Girl!

Aloha, Kim
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!

Kim Mc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debi said...

Beautifully done! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.