2/20/2010

I did it!

I managed to follow the whole week of challenges over at 365 cards! Wohoo! The week has been so much fun with all sketches, FAB sketches. And since hubby and son have been glued down in front of the Olympics on TV, I’ve had some time by my self. Yesterday’s sketch was brought to us by Sophie and here it is:

And here is my take: A welcome to the world card for a friend to the family who had an adorable baby daughter .Cornelia

Patterned papers: Fancy Pants
Stamp: Prickley Pear RubberstampsSmall Rattle
Ink: Versa Fine, Distress Ink
Decos: Star from Inkido, MS Edge Punch, Stickles, Ribbon from my stash

Today’s sketch is made by Vicky and has a clean and beautiful design, just as Sophie’s.

Tesa_Feb02

Papers: Basic Grey - Origins
Stamps: Firecracker DesignsA little bird told Me
Ink: Versa Fine, Distress Ink
Decos: MS Edge Punch, ribbons from my stash

The sentiment didn’t photograph very well, I added some sakura glitter pen to it, and it shines and actually pops IRL. And yes, I know the two cards ended up somewhat similar…

Today I will be cleaning the house, keeping the fire burning and hate the snow.

Tesa

8 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Beautiful cards! I love seeing your take on the challenges!

Stay warm! I am the opposite of you, I wish I had snow :)

Jessi

Tammy said...

Both beautiful cards Tesa--really love the baby card though! LOVE that star!!
Kudos to you for completing all the challenges!!--I've been too sick this week to play :(

MicheleV said...

Love your cards! Congrats on getting all the sketches done!

Rose said...

woohoo all cards for one week!! :) these are awesome as always, love the star on the baby card and your stitching, and the second card WOW!! beautiful coloring and that ribbon is yummy :)

Ann said...

Fab job on both sketches! These cards are so pretty!

Sophie said...

Both cards are fabulous ! Your take on my sketch is just adorable ! Thanks for playing.

~amy~ said...

such fabulous cards!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Both fantastic! i love the baby card- such a great layout- and LOVE the DSP and the gorgeous image on the 2nd card. TFS