3/13/2011

Hi!

The boy and I are cleaning the house. He just finished the guinea pig cage and demanded a break with ice cream. Who am I to reject??? Thought I’d take the opportunity to blog my cards for today. We’re off for some shopping and movie when we’re done and when we get home hubby will be here. And I guess he would like some family time the hours he is home before leaving for tomorrows conference in Umeå.

First up is a paper pieced Happy Birthday card. I combined my best buys from the crop last weekend: The Stella and Rose paper pad, the doily stamps from MME and the banner from Vilda Stamps.

grattis

grattis ny 2

I did this for the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. And the design is based on this months sketch over at Svensk Scrapbooking.

Second card is for this week’s Card Pattern’s sketch 106.

But withered leaves

Papers are Bello Pastello from Riddersholm Design. Gorgeous greens and pinks. Love that line! The stamps used are from Prickle Pear. The wings are from the Winged Heart stamp, but I covered the heart part with a tag done with the Rosebud circle stamped with the sentiment  But withered leaves.

but withered leaves detalj

I covered the wings with thin coat of glitter and also added some to the sentiment. It shines. The Rosebud circle is stamped with Tombow pens.

The break is over, the boy’s ice cream is gone and the floors await. Have a fab Sunday!

Tesa

11 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Such elegant cards Tesa.. love both of them. beautiful :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the way you did the title on that first one...and loving the wings on the second one!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nati Tristan said...

You make such amazing cards my friend!

anja curvers said...

Wow these cards are really beautiful love them, thanks for joining us at cardpatterns this week.

yyam said...

Amazing work girl! :) Awesome textures!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tesa! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

Unknown said...

elegant cards!!

Elara said...

Love the cards! :)

Debbie, Crafty Heart

Rose said...

WOW!!! i LOVE the first card's banner!!!

the second is so PRETTY :)

*wonderful mom giving an ice cream break to the boy :)

whoistracy said...

These are wonderful Tesa! I love the softness of that second card. It's gorgeous. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.