3/06/2011

Super Sketchy Sunday and a Fond Farewell!

Hi peeps!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! 365 Cards is here to top it off with a fun sketch challenge! Pam used some of her special coffee and made a sketch that is absolutely über FUN to work with!!! Check it out!

Sketch 1

I played with  some of my new toys while making it. New papers and stamps from MME, supah FUN new toy (well it’s not mine, but it might be mine in a near future…) I-top. Scrap-Perra just got them in. I’m making my own brads. Wehooo!!! 

doilies 2

See the brad? Made it with paper from the Stella & Rose paper pad. Today I’m trying out with some fabric! :):):)

This is my last card as a 365 Cards DT member *sniff*. It’s been 1 year and 1 week of pure JOY with the best bunch of ladies around! Thank you girls!!! I’ll be stocking you and continue to play with the challenges. Just not as a DT! :):):)

I just got back from the two days crop me and mom has been attending. We’ve had a BLAST!!! Met so many wonderful people, shopped like CRAZY and even got to make a couple of cards. Two out of three destroyed by coffee… Oh well, I had fun making them!  I’m not on the crop to get a lot of cards or layouts done. At all. :)

Take care!!!

Tesa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.. love your bloom, ;love your new toy.. :)

So sad to hear that you are leaving 365cards DT too... I am still yr faithful follower though :) hugs.. good weekend !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

What a gorgeous card...sooo enjoyed all your 365 Cards projects Tesa!!!!

Rose said...

*sob* will miss you on the DT girl!!
this is another awesome card and how fun to make your own brads!! so glad you had a blast with your mom :)

jenny/e.j.m said...

Så kul att träffa dig i helgen.
Jätte fint kort, stämplarna var ju bara såååå snygga!!!
Hoppas att allt ordnade sig med korten.
KRAM
Jenny/e.j.m

wendipooh13 said...

WOW!!!! your card is super stunning and sooo pretty!!! I'm sooo sad that you won't be on the team, I just started to get to know ya!!!

Kathy D. said...

very pretty. I got the itopper a year ago for my birthday and just used it for the first time on my birthday this year!! Did you use fabric?

Annette said...

Älskar färgkombinationen med det gulgröna som accentfärg och snöret - snyggt!!

Ulrika said...

Vi ses alldeles för sällan, Tesa! Så roligt att se både dig och lilla mamman i helgen. Hoppas vi ses snart igen, du får så gärna hälsa på mig och mina spöken :D Kramar!

Umenorskan said...

Jättetrevligt att träffa dig i helgen. Ses väl kanske utanför Stockholm framöver ?

Hegu said...

Kortet är sååå himla fint! Det tänker jag nog lifta någon dag...:)

Jag kommer till Scrap-perra den 16/4 och jag hoppas att vi ses då! Det skulle vara så kul!!!

Kram
Helen

Manuela Navarro said...

Tesa, es una magnifica tarjeta!
Te voy a echar de menos!!!