3/09/2011

Altered chocolate bar

My hubby is going away for a mini vacation with “the boys” and I thought I’d make him a little go away present. He loooves chocolate (who doesn’t???) so an altered chocolate bar it is. I tucked it in with his clothes so he’ll find it once arrived to the cabin.

Alter choklad

All papers used except brown cardstock are the new Bello Pastello papers from Riddersholm Design. Gorgeous colors and patterns!  The stamps are from Prickley Pear. The border stamp Black Eye Susans Border  is from the spring release and a new favorite.

Alter choklad tag

I made a little tag where I wrote a little something. I stamped The Rosebud Circle  with a part of the Flourished Bird Cage.

Alter chocklad detalj

Here is a detail shot of the Clock Face with Wings. I covered the clock with crackle accent and added some glitter to leaves and flower.

I’m entering this into Simon Says Stamp challenge – anything goes. That is my type of challenge!  : )

I’m off for a game of Jazzy.  Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

12 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just so yummy in more ways then one!

Anonymous said...

this is just gorgeous, with so many loving details. I love it..

hmm.. he may not open it.. its too beautiful :)what a beautiful and thoughtful surprise :)

Angelica Turner said...

How perfectly beautiful is this, and so thoughtful.

Cath. said...

Ljuuuvlig! Varför kan ingen gömma såna läckerbitar bland mina kläder???
Kramar!

Anonymous said...

Kanon fin :)

Jette / ma11edina said...

Den er så smuk, og chokoladen endnu mere lækker nu, med alt den skønne dekoration :)) Den kan kun vække glæde, når han finder den i bagagen ;))

Sofia Eriksson said...

Wow så fin!! Den får han öppna med yttersta försiktighet, om ens alls!

Tara Godfrey said...

What a beautiful and sweet idea! So many stunning details! love the tag too! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Petra said...

Otroligt stilren o fin.
Kram

Susy said...

Så otroligt vackert!
KRAM SUSY

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Tesa!! I love love love love the colors, the butterfly and loving that gingham ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

I want a going away chocolate bar too! :) Just yummy!!!! So many lovely details!