2/08/2010

Lovely Weekend!

I’ve had a good weekend, with one whole day dedicated to friends and scrapbooking. There isn’t much more a girl like me could wish for (except the New York trip, the Gazelle and finishing my thesis…). It was fun, and it was ages since we all – Ulrika, Diane, Anna, Heléne - met up last. We also had the pleasure of meeting adorable Axel, 6 weeks. I love the smell of babies!   Anyhooo. I’m not known to be able to scrap much in company, but I did manage to make a card and a layout.

Valentines 8Yes, I’ve used these stamps before… But they ARE my favorites, and Valentine’s day is just around the corner! *smile* The dog is Labrador Love, the sentiment is one of great but small sentiments included in Just My Type, both from The Rubber Café. The card is a Flip Flop Flag card, made for a challenge held by Lisa over at The Rubber Café Blog. You can find the tutorial HERE, and the inside of my card HERE.

Now over to the layout. I’ve used the Pink Paislee Papers from A Page in Time February kit. Love these papers. The photos are from my nephew Sixten’s first month. He is growing, he has doubled his size in one month, but it’s really crazy thinking he is not even supposed to be born yet!

0210TesaPinkPaisleeHela Isn’t he CUTE!!! I’ll meet him for the first time next weekend, when the whole family will meet up to celebrate my mum who turns 60 tomorrow!  See you!

Tesa

4 comments:

Camillha said...

Men kära hjärtanes vilken goding! Hoppas allt är väl i Forshaga! Snö och kallt antar jag! Må väl!

Maritha said...

Så fint du fått ihop det! Sixten ser ju riktigt stor ut, så gulligt och fint. Valentinkorten var ju helt suveräna!
Kram

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest valentine card, you did a great job with the image, just wonderful!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. Love the designs and colours. Wishing you a happy and loving Valentines.
Hugs
Desire