2/06/2010

Just my Type!

Hi folks! Hope you are enjoying a good weekend with some time put aside for crafting! I’m substituting for Sarah today over at the Rubber Café Blog, she is in the middle of moving. I wish her a good move and a great scrap space at the new place!

I have a Just my Type card to share. I colored it red, inspired by a card by Sarah. At once I saw her card a while ago, I knew the typewriter had to be red sometime in the future. :) The heart is covered with red glitter and then a coat of Glossy Accent. It didn’t photograph well, but I can assure you the heart really pops IRL. Januari 6b

The design is based on the beautiful sketch of the week from Get Sketchy. I’ve also tried the day 342 – That’s Familiar challenge over at 365 cards. The challenge was to use a part of the stamp used on the outside on the inside.   I cut a circle in a note it paper with my circle Nestability and used it as a mask, so that only a little part of the Just my Type stamp ended up on my journaling spot. Januari 6 insidaI better head back to the cleaning business. I’m having the girls over tomorrow, and I need to make the house a little bit cleaner (I don’t want them to turn around in the door...)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

wooooooooooowwwwwwww....I love it! I love, love, love it when you use that fabbie typerwriter...hmmmm....I 'need' it:)

Gema S.Castillo said...

It´s soooo beautiful!!!

Shelia said...

This is outstanding. I love that stamp. I used to work in an office machine sales office. We had old typewriters sitting around. The colors are beautiful.

Cheri said...

You choose such a cute stamp for this challenge at 365 cards. Great work as always:)

Sara Strand said...

I love that stamp! Wish I had one!! :)

Jo said...

This is beautiful, I LOVE that stamp and I love the way you only stamped part of it inside - too cute!

Laurel said...

Oh I love, love, love this! thanks for playing at GS!

MicheleV said...

Another great card! That's an awesome stamp!

Angèle said...

Wow What a clever idea! I love this card! Thanks for playing with us at GS!

Minkamera said...

Tack för i dag!!!!!!
http://minkamera.blogg.se/2010/february/tack-tesa-b.html

Dora said...

Beautiful work!
thanks for playing!

Sara-SaGam said...

Hittade hit via Svenska Scrapbooking och gillar vad jag ser. Kul sätt att stämpla del av motivet inne i kortet!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!