2/26/2010

In the pursuit of Amy’s style

Yesterday, the inspiration at the 365 cards blog came from the oh so talented Amy, who has this awesome fun, whimsical, cute and yet clean style. Rose said she wanted to grow up and become just like Amy, and I couldn’t agree more. Here is my go at it:

Grattis Martin

Papers: Bazzill, October Afternoon, Making Memories
Stamp: DigiStamp Boutique
Decos: Twine, silver thread, Adornit letters, Provo Craft tag die, Copic markers.

This card is for my co worker who had a baby boy almost a month ago, and yesterday I went shopping clothes from all of us in the department. I LOVE shopping baby clothes! The package I got from the store was not very babyish, so I thought I’d sheer it up with a colorful card. This challenge was perfect and here is the end result:

Grattis Martin paketet

Heheee, I got A LOT of clothes…  They wouldn’t even fit in one bag, so I tied the two together with a fab SEI ribbon, and added the card and a flower.  The card to lift was this fun and happy card…

….and I went with the yellow polka dot pattern and the shaped card concept. I’m also entering my card in the fun shaped card challenge over at CARDS blog. Last minute…

And hey – it’s FRIDAY!!!! Wohoo! And besides all the good things that usually comes with Fridays, it’s also the last chance to enter my Blog Candy. You can do it HERE. Have a great day!

Tesa

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sooooooo cute!!!! Such a fun shaped card!!! Love how you were inspired!!!! It makes for a super darling tag for the huge pile of clothes you bought..LOL! Thanks for your sweet words!!!

Johanna said...

One word: AMAZING!!!
Really love this card :D

Tammy said...

wow Tesa!!! Super super cute card!! Great paper piecing!!

Rose said...

WOW!!! love your shaped card and how fun to shop for baby stuff :)

Floortje said...

Your babycard is cuter than cute and I really love your spring card...it's so Springy! (can't help myself...the sun is back in Spain and I couldn't be more cheerfull...)
Scraphugs, Floortje

Anonymous said...

Oh that is just super cute, what a great idea and it does dress up the black and white bag!!! you did an awsome job!!!

Cattis said...

Verkligen ögongodis!! Så härliga alster! ♥

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh this is UBER cute!!!