8/22/2008

Today...

...I did it. I ordered a kit. Or, rather, I ordered two kits right away. Have been on the look out for a kit for quite some time. I almost decided for Lime Tarte but wasn't really REALLY sure. Then the other day I found a beautiful August kit at Scrapbook circle today I saw this:

I ordered it right away! They will ship next week so let the tourment begin!

My sweet friends Pia and VeronikaP have given me a reward. THANK YOU! It made my day!

Rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blogg
2. Link the person you recieved your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

There are so many I'd like to give it to, so I give it to everybody reading this! HUGS!!!

Have a great weekend and may there be a lot of time for scrapbooking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snyggt!