8/14/2008

My dad...

...is not doing well at all. He is having an emergency operation as I write. Something went wrong with the first operation and he got really sick this morning. I'm worried to death. We will get notification in an hour or so. Been wandering about all afternoon until I sat down at my scrap desk. Needed to do something or I'd go nuts. So I did a card. I did not feel like colors. Instead I tried to clear emboss my new wonderful stamps from Papertrey Ink on black cardstock and I really like the effect. It doesn't really show well on the scan though.

I've used sketch #77 from the eminent blog CPS

Well, all good and positive thoughts for my dad are welcome. Tomorrow I'll probably go home to mum and dad just to stay close.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your father. My prayers are with you and family in hopes that everything turns out well. On the bright side, your card looks beautiful, the embossing looks amazing.

**Nancy** said...

Saying a little prayers for your father! Your card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Finns förmodligen inget jag kan säga för att du ska känna dig bättre, men jag tänker på dig!
Kram//Sara

Anonymous said...

Nej nej nej!!!!!!!!!!
Ta hand om DIG och alla i familjen. Styrkekramar.

Anonymous said...

Men, men ,emn... så ska det inte vara!!
Skickar dig många kramar och hoppas att allt blir väl med din pappa!!

www.veronikap.blogg.se

Sherry Wright said...

Sending P&PT's for your dad! Your card is beautiful!

ohradiogirl said...

Praying for your dad. Nice to try to be creative and take your mind off of things for a few. Love the PTI stamps.

shelly said...

prayers for your dad .
this card is just beautiful! the embossing.. WOW!

Lea L. said...

I pray everything turns out okay with your father...HUGS to you.

Gorgeous card as well! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

oh, bless your heart... I hope your dad is well. thank you for using the cps sketch.

Jeanette said...

Vilket fint kort! Sänder en styrketanke till dig. Kram Jeanette