8/06/2008

This is for you...

...tag ladies! And in English and everything! Here is a link to the next sets of Nestabilities I'm going to get. Sooon. For sure. And this lady is such a great cardmaker (she is so great that I lack words to describe it), so do check out the rest of her blog!: Awesome stuff

I also had another go with the joy folding. Fun fun fun! Specially like the lock - it's a Basic Grey magnet and works perfectly. And I still have two left!


I visited Annas Scrapbooking today - AGAIN. But I HAD to. I really did. She suddenly announced a 50% sale on ALL stamps. I paniced. And bought a load, but now I regret I didn't get more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Tesa for giving us this link! I think I NEED these nestabilities now lol! Thanks again, see you back on the tag challenge :)