8/08/2009

Day 161 – Cool collage

The challenge today at 365 cards is to make a card with NO blank space. This was fun, I found a gorgeous sketch at the Basic Grey challenge blog with loads of layers that was perfect for this task. I used Basic Grey brads on this, but I don’t really know if that counts… Doesn’t matter, I’m only happy that the Basic Grey challenge has been relaunched! Anyhow, this is how my card turned out.

Reach for the stars

Time for a whiskey with hubby. Have a great evening!

10 comments:

Ella said...

Your card is awesome! I'm definitely using that sketch! Your link is wrong on 365, though.

Juls said...

soooooo gorgeous!!!!

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely darling Tesa...love the vibrant colors!!

Carolyn V said...

Dynamite! The colours are fab... and what an adorable dino. :)

Anonymous said...

Jättefint kort Tesa! Du har verkligen lyckats fylla ut hela kortet med detaljer, snyggt jobbat! Härliga färger och den stämpeln är hur gullig som helst!
Ha en trevlig afton med din gubbe! Här sitter vi och smuttar på ett gott vitt vin.
Kramisar från Susanne

Christine said...

I lurve this card, the dragon is so cute!

Sherry Eckblad said...

This card is amazing what fabulous coloring you have done. Maybe I will go see if hubby wants to have a glass of wine.

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic card. I love the image you have used and those scrummy papers. Yes, just using BG brads is enough to join our challenge ! Thank you for entering my blog candy and good luck !

Thank you for playing along with us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.


Jo x

Lena Katrine said...

WOW! Love it! Great colours, and a cute dragon! Love all the layers of beautiful patterned papers you've used!

Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

Steph said...

I love love love all the layering, I wish I could layer like you do, it's amazing!!