8/06/2009

Day 159 – Setting the scene – indoors and a page

I think today’s challenge at 365 cards is the toughest so far. Making an indoor scene. Well, I don’t know if that is what I’ve done, but I did try. I’ve had this vintage photo in my stash for a couple of weeks. LOVE IT! LOL!

housework rules And I did a layout yesterday. Well I’m not sure, but I love the photo and the story, so I think I’ll settle with that.

This is my dear son (to the left) and one of his best friends. They have invented a new sport. Cap Ball. They are proud and convinced they will win the “invent a new sport  competition” hosted by a popular children’s TV program in the task to find a sport in which Sweden will be able to dominate the world scene (since we are lousy in all existing sports).  They sat for an hour writing a mail explaining the sport and now they wait. Well, here is the page.

KepsbollTill next time!

12 comments:

Tasia D said...

Great job on the challenge today! Not sure I can get behind housework ruling, though :P

Carolyn V said...

I love love love the card!! What a great image... and that sarcastic sentiment is perfect ('cuz we all know that housework doesn't rule - papercrafting does!) LOL

Love the page with your boy too. I wish him good luck in the competition! Go Cap Ball!!
~ Carolyn

Unknown said...

Oh Tesa we need to teach you that housework does not rule lol. Great image and great card though housework does not rule for any stamper!!!
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, I love your card wish I would of thought of it. I could of saved myself a few hours time.
Good luck to your son and his friend on their invention.

~amy~ said...

LOVE it Tesa! I have always loved those fun images...I especially love the sassy housewives..LOL. Anyways, FUN card...love it! Your LO is magnificent too!!! Thanks for playing with me Tesa!

Fi said...

Fantastic card, I love the image it is just perfect.
Hugs
Fi

Patti J. said...

Okay dear Tesa, I just want to know who has time for housework? These challenges are getting harder and harder! lol! GREAT job - I love your image. Perfection...(except the sentiment - it probably should read "Housework sucks"). You know, like a vacuum cleaner????

Susan said...

this is just too funny, Tesa!!! My boys know now to tease me about the nice clean house. Your card is so very creative...gotta love the BG paper and the great black texture as a frame. Yep, this rocks!

Anonymous said...

You used the 'H' word on your card . . . that's SHOCKING . . . are you allowed to swear on here????? LOL!

Great card BTW!

Heather Schlatter said...

I love these Tessa and I really love the Vintage feel of the card!!! I am a sucker for Retro and Vintage stuff!!!

Heather

Holly Jones said...

so fun!

TesaB said...

Here