7/31/2012

Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop

Hi all!
It’s the last Tuesday of the month so it’s time for the July Heartfelt Creations alumni blog hop. We have seven participating blogs and to win the prize of a $25 Gift Certificate from Heartfelt Creations  you want to visit them all and leave comments. One winner will be drawn from one of the blogs randomly. The hop is open until Friday August 3rd and the winner will be announced on Saturday 4th.
Here is the blog hop list
Tesa – that’s me!

And here are my cards. :)
First up is an encouragement card with amazing Decorative Layered Basket Die as main focus! 

To Encourage You
 
The flowers are from the Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set and cut out with the coordinated Posy Patch Die. The sentiment is from Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set. All papers are beautiful MME, Miss Caroline. 

When I had my scrap block a while back I got some really good advise about how to get over it. One was a lift challenge from Nick. So, when I got home from our vacation I sat down, did some serious shopping and lifted THIS lovely card and the block was over. Thank you!!! 

Next up is an all white. I did it for the DTGD festivities over at SCS. 

Vitt heartfelt 1

I painted the background with white gesso and clear embossed the Large Elegant Word Background PreCut Set. Then I added the flourish from the Bella Rose Die with pop dots. Finally I made the flower by layering clear embossed flowers from the Flora Grande 2 PreCut Set cut out with the Blossoms 3 Nestabilities.

To finish the hop continue to amazing LINDA who will have something beautiful in store for you!

Thanks for playing with us!
Tesa

28 comments:

Carla S. said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Tesa! I love the all white one! Wonderful dimension and details!

marsha said...

Both of your designs are beautiful Tesa, I especially love your white floral (great minds...). Your first card is so striking with the gorgeous contrast too!
Hugs,
Marsha

Sherry Eckblad said...

I agree both cards are fabulous, but that white one is my favorite. Something about an all white card just says gorgeous to me.

Caroline D. said...

Both of your cards are just gorgeous!! I like the Decorative basket stamps too. :o) Your all white card is stunning with how you clear embossed over the gesso... very creative and I'll have to try that soon!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers on the first one and love love love the all white one!!!

Janice said...

Both are amazing. Love the basket die and the all white awwwww!

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards!

kathi17 said...

Both your cards are gorgeous, I love the way you used the basket on the first one, but that white card really caught my eye. All the details, embossing and flowers are really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You do amazing work. Anyone would be lucky to get your cards.

StampingbugKerry said...

Busy busy! I LOVE the MME paper you used on the first card. The white on white on the second card is so elegant!

Deonna B said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I love the layered basket and the "All White". Fantastic work and inspiration.

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous cards, Tesa!

Diana Fernandez said...

I love both of your cards! The white one is my favorite! What beautiful work!

craftieodmae said...

both are absolltey gorgoeus, I love that basket!!!!

Christine said...

The first one makes me think of going back to school - I'm not ready yet!

The second is just plain stunning. I love the white one white.

Donna Oates said...

Love both cards. The white on white would be lovely for a wedding card. Something to think about!

Once Upon A Delight said...

Both of these cards are absolutely beautiful

Denise Bryant said...

Love that basket die, and the white on white card is stunning!
DeniseB

lisa808 said...

So happy to see the basket die. It is one of my favorites and I use it often.

Your white card is stunning.

~amy~ said...

Wow...your cards can't be any different and I love them BOTH!

Anonymous said...

I love the basket card, but the white on white is very classy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the white and you always do amazing projects with the basket:)

Emma Lou - Heartfelt Creations

Lisa Allen said...

Very pretty cards. I really love the white on white card.

Unknown said...

Great cards. I love them both. The black on the first card just grabs your attention.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Knockouts! Love that basket die and the different colors of your flowers. And that white card.....stunning!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love both cards but the white one is a knockout with all that texture and detail.

li-bee-ti said...

Both cards are fab, but the white one is simply stunning!

marsha said...

Both card are just gorgeous Tesa, I really like the white on white!
Hugs,
Marsha