11/05/2011

Card Patterns #140

Here is this week’s sketch over at Card Patterns!

Soooo much fun! I loved playing with it! And so did the rest of the DT – their cards are FAB!

Our sponsor is My Craft Spot

We got some beautiful hand dyed wrinkled ribbons and awesome bakers twine to play with. And here is my card:

CP 140

Love, love, love the vintage looking bakers twine! And my new MME papers. Yummy! And the cutest kitten around! :) The stamps are both from Prickley Pear and are called Ornamental Kitty and With Christmas Goodwill.

CP 140 detalj

Have a wondeful Saturday!

Tesa

P.s If you want some more Prickley Pear, I'm blogging on the Prickley Pear Blog today. :)

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that kitty! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

Super cute!!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I just finished a cat card too LOL

Cheryl said...

Tesa, this is fabulous! I wish I'd seen how you colored the cat before I colored mine. Yours is so pretty! Love the black layers and punched border, too. ~Hugs, Cheryl

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

What a cute card, Tesa! =)

Dora said...

I love the car, ow this is to cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO, SO sweet, Tesa! Love that paper. I just picked that collection up and can't wait to use it. And love your stamping. Your coloring on kitty is just out of this world. :)

yyam said...

*smiles*
This is adorable Tesa! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable and Fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorably sweet :D

Kristii said...

Love, love, love your card my friend!! The little kitty is sooo cute and you complemented him perfectly!!

Lisa-olsi said...

Jättefint kort och vilken söt misse :)
Ha det gott//Lisa

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love those eyes. :)

Marlena M. said...

Those kitty eyes are so realistic! Adorable card. ;)