10/15/2011

Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge!!!

Hi folks! Happy Saturday! It’s another beautiful fall day here in Värmland, Sweden. The sun is just about to go up and the frost is shimmering in the light. It’s magical. Wish I could share!

A new sketch challenge is launched over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog today and we’d love if you’d play with us!!!

I LOVE this sketch, and the DT did too, I can tell, cause the samples they made are simply wonderful!!! :) :) :)

Here is my take:

The gift of love

Stamps used: Vintage Angel, Peace Love Happiness, Small Winter Lovebirds, Winter Lovebirds and Clearly Beautiful Ornaments Set.

I adore this Vintage Angel! And she was super fun to color. I used my Distress inks for this one. And isn’t the sentiment wonderful? The little lovebirds are also totally cute. I used one pair on the front and another for the inside.

October sketch detalj

All info about the challenge and loads of inspiration can be found HERE on the PPRS Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww! That angel is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee that sentiment too!!!! Beautiful card Tesa! :):):):):):):):):):):)

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I love everything about this one!

Audrey Pettit said...

Tesa....you truly make my jaw drop....every single time I see one of your beautiful creations. This is out of this world gorgeous. You make me want to go ink up the Vintage Angel image right this second. :) Love your coloring and love the sentiment you used. Such a perfect balance with the angel. And love the pine and birds a the bottom. An absolutely brilliant take on the October sketch! :)

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful my friend!! You never cease to amaze and inspire me!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful!!!! and wonderful coloring, and I love the inside of the card too!

Angelica Turner said...

Tesa, this is gorgeous. Fantastic coloring, I love that image.

Cheryl said...

Tesa, this card is just beautiful! I love how you put several images together and layered them to have so much dimension. Fantastic coloring on that angel, too! ~Hugs, Cheryl