2/03/2011

We’re back!

And we’ve had a wonderful week. The weather has been great with a blue sky, almost no wind and –5 degrees. It doesn’t get more perfect than that!!! Did I mention the slopes were amazing???:):):)

2011 feb 02_81482011 feb 02_8149This is my little man, he is fearless!!! :):):)

I can’t believe it’s 7 years since this photo of him and his first crush was taken. I thought it was perfect to use for this month’s LOVE theme challenge over at Svensk Scrapbooking.

Love I used a sketch, but I can’t find it…. The papers are from Pion design, the sponsor of Svensk Scrapbooking this month.

I’ll try to catch up on blogs and mail this weekend!!!

Tesa

5 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Welcome back, girlfriend!
I'm so happy you had a great time.
And finally a layout of yours! I really missed them. It's gorgeous. Is it misting on the left side?
Beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love the lo!! CUTE photo and loving the colors!! And love love love love the vacation photo!! Looks like FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Annika kort & gott said...

Välkommen hem, det ser ut som ni har haft det fantastiskt, ser så härligt ut med solen!

Underbar layout!
kram Annika

Maritha said...

Härliga bilder och jättefint LO!
Kram kram

Rose said...

so happy you had a fantastic time :)

what a cute pic of the "love birds" and a beautiful page girl :)