2/24/2011

A quick one! *updated from work*

I’m out of the door in a bit. Going to work. The hubby is home with sick boy. I’m stressed out… LOL! Can’t write full sentences.

Anyhooo, I’ve got a card I did last weekend with some Penny Black. Thought I’d give it a rest and post it later this week. Just to get some variance…

hello sunshine

I did this for Penny Black’s vellum challenge. And for a sketch challenge, Just ad ink, but I post this too late to participate. But I love the sketch!

Updated part:

I'm featured Guest Artist over at Darkroom Door blog today. I have three layouts and a couple of cards with their wonderful products on display. I got a huge box filled with goodies. Anyway, I'd love a visit! :) You can find the post HERE. Thanks! :):):)

Got to goooooo. Have a fab day folks!!!
Tesa

6 comments:

yyam said...

Oh this is sooooo cute! Love the sweet colors! And those scallops! Just so pretty! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee that little butterfly and that daisy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

darling...hey, I seldom write in full sentences:)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh I love this cute hedgehog card. What leaf punch/die did you use on your card? I think I need it.

Maritha said...

Så jättegulligt!!! Det är ett kort som gör att man längtar till våren.
Jag längtar tills imorgon på att ni kommer.....
Kram

Rose said...

such a darling card!!! hope your boy is well soon. off to check out your items on Darkroom Door now :)